The AEROGEN FC Series Fire Cone Air Heater burners are ideal for industrial heating applications. Ideally they can be utilised for a variety of processes for both direct and indirect air heating. Processes include Ink dying for Flexographic and Rotogravure presses, Paint drying for spray coating booths, factory / space heating and also general drying and heating applications. The FC burners have an excellent temperature control ability (±1°C if required) and also a large turn down rate of 35:1. The Aerogen FC Series Air Heaters come in a variety of sizes, available with maximum thermal capacity ranging from 500,000 – 4,000,000 Btu’s (146 – 1172 KW).
- High Turn Down Ratio of 35:1
- Automatic Temperature Modulating (±1°C if required)
- In Duct Design
- Automatic Flame Detection
- Works with Most Commercially Available Gases
- Suitable for Operation in High Velocity Air Stream
- Manufacture to International Standards
- Ink Drying for Flexographic and Rotogravure Presses.
- General Process Heating)
- General Drying Applications
The Aerogen FC Series Air Heaters come in a variety of sizes dependent on the thermal output required.